Thursday, February 16, 2017

RAMBLINGS FROM BELLADONNA





Here I am, a day late, drinking my coffee and remembering my Mr. Hot years. My life definitely took a drastic turn during that time. H, as I'll call him from now on, certainly gave me what I needed... stability...but he also taught me, through his actions, about people in general. Loyalty is a rare trait and something to be treasured.

In the days following the meeting between Garrett and H, I began to suspect there was more to those two than I thought. I'm not the smartest person, but the little imp that sits on my shoulder wouldn't be quiet, so I set out to find the connection.

Inviting Garrett to dinner was easy. His appetite was equal to his good looks,so he readily agreed. Blessed with my mother's cooking savvy, I prepared a delicious dinner, complete with wine and dessert. He was appreciative, complimenting me on my culinary skills, to my delight. He filled his plate several times, drank enough wine to down a rhino, and ate half the dish of tiramisu. Then I proceeded to discover his agenda without revealing my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment