Monday, October 10, 2016

MONDAY MUSINGS

Last Friday, I posted information about a very talented lady and her art work. Today, I'm pleased to post about her writing. Yes, Julie Nicholls is that talented...filled to the top of her head with ability. 

Dragon Moon, a YA fantasy, is her latest and will be released on October 13th. I'll let her tell you all about it.


Dragon Moon Release!!

Hey peeps!! I’m happy to announce that my latest Young Adult Fantasy, Dragon Moon is available for pre-order at the fabulously low price of 99c! This is a huge saving, and from Thursday 13th October, the price will be $3.45 so get it while it’s on offer!



Save the dragons, unite the races, no sweat.

I’m nineteen and wish I had a clue about my future. Instead of my own bed, this morning I woke in the strange land of Lur Neval. My name is Scarlett, but the Nevalese call me Dragon Mage. Seems it’s my job to preserve the all-important dragons and oh, while I’m here, bring peace to the warring clans. Piece of cake if I can outwit Madoc, the manipulative, evil seer who wants every dragon destroyed. Whatever it takes, I’m here to fulfill my destiny under the light of the Dragon Moon.

Buy Links

Amazon UK goo.gl/HolHgO
Amazon USA goo.gl/WXyIdl
Smashwords goo.gl/jQszpx
Nook/B&N goo.gl/utlgGe



Don’t forget it’s available at the ridiculous price of 99c until release day which is 13th October, 2016

Go get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment