Monday, September 12, 2016

MADCAP MONDAY

Vote for Dragon Moon by Julie Nicholls in the Kindle Scout program. Info below.




DRAGON MOON-Young Adult Fantasy

Dragon Moon has been accepted in to Amazon's Kindle Scout program. What's this, I hear you ask. It's a program to help Indie authors get a publishing contract for a book. Dragon Moon has 30 days to create an impression on the reviewers at Amazon...and it needs nominations.

FACT:
IF Dragon Moon is successful, EVERYONE who nominated the book, WILL receive it FREE direct from Amazon.
You have nothing to lose, you'll get a free book and you could make an indie author extremely happy!

SYNOPSIS

I’m nineteen and wish I had a clue about my future. Instead of my own bed, this morning I woke in the strange land of Lur Neval. My name is Scarlett, but the Nevalese call me Dragon Mage. Seems it’s my job to preserve the all-important dragons and oh, while I’m here, bring peace to the warring clans. Piece of cake if I can outwit Madoc, the manipulative, evil seer who wants every dragon destroyed. Whatever it takes, I’m here to fulfill my destiny under the light of the Dragon Moon.



NOTE:  Julie is a graphic designer as well as being a dynamite author. She has done all my book covers as well as covers, banners, etc. for many other authors. For quality and affordable work, check out her website.

https://www.facebook.com/WallpapersArtworkAndFanArt/?fref=ts


2 comments: