Friday, December 25, 2015

*Merry Christmas. Enjoy your day with your family and friends.*


Answers to Christmas carol puzzle. If you missed it, go to Wednesday's post to try your luck.

1.  Jingle Bells
2.  Walking In A Winter Wonderland
3.  Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
4.  Joy To The World
5.  Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
6.  O Come All Ye Faithful
7.  I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas
8.  O Christmas Tree
9.  What Child Is This?
10. We Three Kings
11. Deck The Halls
12. I Saw Three Ships
13. O Holy Night
14. The First Noel
15. Away In a Mangr
16. Twelve Days of Christmas
17.I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
18. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
19. Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
20. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
21. Let It Snow
22. Silent Night
23.O Little Town Of Bethlehem 
24. Silver Bells

Peace,
Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment