I missed posting this yesterday..apologies.
Welcome to the first #Author4Author Blog Hop. We're a group of multi-genre, multi-level authors who support, advise, and encourage each other. Our group is open to any writer who sincerely desires to become an author. Author-4-Author is where dreams of becoming a published author can become a reality, where experienced authors can come to find answers to questions, support for events and publishing, and encouragement in all areas of a writer's life. If you're interested in becoming a member, we can be found on facebook.
THE RULES ARE SIMPLE:
1. Membership to the Author-4-Author group is required
2. Published and unpublished members are eligible to participate in our monthly blog hop.
3. Blog ownership is not required. If you have one, however. we would love for you to link with us on our blog hops. If you do not have a blog, you can submit your entries to our email and we will post for you on our blog. We only ask that you share the blog hop on your social media sites on the day of the hop.
4. Sign up on the linky list below.
5. The link for the code is below. You can also link to us on our blog @ Author-4-Author.
6. Please link back to us either way.
My opening lines come from Angel Mine, my first publication, November, 2014.
Jeza is a gorgeous redhead with a broken heart. One afternoon,
she meets a handsome stranger at a local gun range and the sparks fly.
Instant attraction results in a hot romance, but trouble looms on the
horizon. Her former abusive boyfriend returns to reclaim her with dangerous intent.
Adult situations and content. Intended for audiences 18+ and older.
Jeza sat on her porch, sipping a glass of whisky and reminiscing.
I am a retired music teacher and professional singer who began her career in Montgomery, Alabama. Moving to Virginia several years later, I taught in the Fairfax County School System for 34+ years. I live below Washington, D.C. with my husband, son and fiancee, 11 cats, one dog, and a noisy cockatiel.
I have always wanted to write romance novels with a little bit of heat and lots of romance. I believe in happy endings and make sure that what I write is filled with love, some conflict, and sweet resolution.